Why Work With Us?
At AGF Custom Metal Concepts, we are creating a culture of passion, where we empower our employees to find and live their passion so they can be fulfilled and do their best work. We are creative thinkers, problem solvers and always strive for excellence. We believe in investing in the growth of our team members both professionally and personally.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you are a a hard worker, creative, dynamic and enjoy working in a small business and team-oriented environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Current Job Opportunities
Office Manager Job Description
We have an immediate opening for a star player to take on the role of Office Manager. Their main role will be to support our office with clerical and administrative tasks. You’ll help our office staff communicate with vendors and clients, obtain bids from subcontractors, and place orders as needed.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and is looking for long-term, personal, and business growth and development. They must have great computer, communication, and time management skills. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required.
We are looking for an integrator that can grow with us and help us reach that next level. This person will be the client’s first point of contact, so we are looking for an energetic, personable, positive and friendly person that has excellent customer service, telephone, and a problem solving skills.
This integrator will use their experience and knowledge to set up processes and procedures to ensure our operations run efficiently.
This role will be responsible for routine and non-routine tasks and will require independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize workload. Interactions with clients and vendors will be required.
This person will be supporting the CEO and CFO directly and handling the day-to-day operations of our office. Some of the daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, data entry, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits friendly, polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail with clients, vendors and staff.
- Supports sales by performing tasks related to client bids/contracts.
- Helps with staff development by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Coordinate food & beverage for executive meetings.
- Plan small celebration for staff birthdays
- Submit office reimbursements to Accounting.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, mail, and packages.
- Submitting work orders and scheduling repairs for general office space and equipment.
- Managing all client correspondence, complaints, and queries.
- Assisting Accounting with accounts payable and receivables
- Light bookkeeping may be required
- Run occasional errands for the company and/or office.
- Ensures the office is running smoothly.
- High school diploma is required – additional college such as an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree is highly desired
- 3 years of experience of administrative experience is needed – previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is ideal
- Familiarity with the construction industry is desired, but not required
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- Proficient in computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Quickbooks proficiency or knowledge is a plus
- A team player with a strong work ethic, confidentiality, and an ability to communicate professionally in stressful situations
- Good multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be able to take direction and constructive feedback well
- Must be flexible and work well in an entrepreneurial environment
- Sales experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and working toward tight deadlines, this position might be right for you. We are looking for someone who’s phenomenal at developing their own processes to stay organized and on schedule while ensuring those they support stay prepared and informed as well. If you are ready to lend a hand to others-and happy to do what it takes to support the team, then don’t hesitate and send us your resume today!
**Please note – AGF Custom Metal Concepts maintains a smoke- and tobacco-free environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metal Artisan Welder Job Description
*PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING*
Our growing company is looking for an experienced Metalwork Artisan Welder/Fabricator. At AGF Custom Metal Concepts, we fabricate and build custom metal & wood fences, gates, pergolas, stairs, handrails, balconies, doors and more!
We are looking for an experienced welder that specializes and knows the art of welding. Someone that can take charge and is able to teach other team members is ideal. The welder MUST have 5+ years experience fabricating and installing.
- Must have the ability to read blueprints. We do custom steel MIG welding so a lot of our work is outside the box.
- Must be a forward thinker who can envision the end product and adjust accordingly.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and work well in a team environment.
- Must be an honest, reliable, and integral person that can grow with the company.
- Construction knowledge is a plus.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug test.
We have a strong NO SMOKING policy that must be followed.
Hours: Mon-Fri (7:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Pay Rate is negotiable based on experience.
If you would like to become a member of our team, send us your resume today!